- I am an early career researcher but I got my PhD more than eight years ago. Am I eligible?
If you have taken a career break or have had reduced research activity over the 8 year period for other reasons, please get in contact to check eligibility.
- Do I need to be associated with an institute?
- Can I apply for research in the Arctic?
- Can I defer my project or move it to a different institute?
Get in touch with us if this is likely to happen.
- Can bursaries be transferred between individuals?
- To whom does any equipment belong at the end of the project?
To the supporting institution.
- What happens to the grant if the fieldwork is cancelled?
Any remaining money is returned to the company.
- What happens if the travel costs for Antarctic fieldwork exceed the estimate because of schedule changes or transport delays?
You can make a case for the Board to consider meeting part or all of the extra costs.
Any other questions please do get in contact.